[Alpine-info] How to force monthly archiving

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Mar 3 01:55:45 PST 2022

Hello.

I believe that I am running alpine 2.24 on UbuntuMATE Linux 20.10.

I have been having problems getting alpine to perform the monthly
archiving of folders - it seems to not happen, unless the moon is in the
appropriate phase, and the goats' entrails are appropriately aligned.

Does a key combination or sequence exist, so that, after downloading all
incoming email, and, running the filters on it, for each month, the
archiving of folders for the month, can be forced, to ensure that it
happens?

Thank you in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby