[Alpine-info] save not working

Eduardo Chappa alpine.chappa at yandex.com
Wed May 25 09:26:05 PDT 2022

On Wed, 25 May 2022, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:

> hi Eduardo, I didn't compile alpine, but I use the Debian version I got

> with apt-get.

Dear Pierre,

unfortunately the information you sent does not mean much to me because
your version was stripped from its debug. As far as I understand Debian
also distributes a debug-ready version of Alpine, which will help us if
you can get a hold of it. Alternatively, you can also build your own
version of Alpine, which will have the debug compiled by default and use
that version to debug the problem.

Thank you for your help.

--
Eduardo