[Alpine-info] two Alpine config questions?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Nov 1 11:34:06 PDT 2022

Hi all,
My direct access to alpine is provided by dreamhost, as a part of their
shared user account workspace.
What this means is not everything flows as one might expect, but I am
hoping there is a simple configuration choice I can reach.
When one wishes to add an email to your contacts, the take email
feature allows you to, at least in my experience elsewhere, add an email to
your address book.
For some reason though, this often fails when I do this from our Alpine
setup for our office email.
It works most often, but fails from time to time.
Is there a specific feature in settings that configures this option?
On a different note, is there a way to combine folders in alpine?
Thanks,
Karen Lewellen