[Alpine-info] forward over answer etc

Lucio Chiappetti lucio at lambrate.inaf.it
Mon Nov 7 12:36:55 PST 2022

On Mon, 7 Nov 2022, superaorta at gmail.com wrote:

> Is there an easy way to display "FA" - there seems to be space on the

> screen for this.

Go in the configuration screen (M S C)
Search for Index Format
Press ? for help
Look for "The list of available tokens is here." anc click on here.

Look for the tokens called STATUS and FULLSTATUS. I report only the first
lines of each

STATUS
This token represents a three character wide field displaying various
aspects of the message's state.

FULLSTATUS
This token represents a less abbreviated alternative to the "STATUS"
token. It is six characters wide.

I personally have FULLSTATUS. I do not care much for the A and F flags,
but have a set of flags of my own, associated with special colours.

FULLSTATUS should do sort of what you want.

--
'It seemed to me,' said Wonko the Sane, 'that any civilization that had so
far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for