[Alpine-info] Cannot use OAuth2 authorize method

Orion Poplawski orion at nwra.com
Thu Oct 6 07:55:39 PDT 2022

I'm trying to use the OAuth2 authorize method, but after signing in I get:

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS50011: The redirect URI 'http://localhost' specified in the
request does not match the redirect URIs configured for the application
'f21dcaf2-8020-469b-8135-343bfc35d046'. Make sure the redirect URI sent
in the request matches one added to your application in the Azure
portal. Navigate to https://aka.ms/redirectUriMismatchError to learn
more about how to fix this.

I have the Alpine app registered to our organization in our azure
portal, but I don't see anywhere where I can change (or even see) the
redirect URI for it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Orion Poplawski
he/him/his - surely the least important thing about me
3380 Mitchell Lane orion at nwra.com
Boulder, CO 80301 https://www.nwra.com/