[Alpine-info] PINERC file for accessing Gmail

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Sat Jan 14 11:36:10 PST 2023

Thank you, Andrew.

Can (X)OAUTH2 be configured in the command line only?

I am trying to come up with a .pinerc file that can be generic that I could
provide many blind people. They have mostly moved on to mutt because of
the additional password requirements of alpine, but some remain but most if
not all are having trouble since google gmail changed how they handle
passwords, something in the pinerc file I had been providing them no longer
works, and they get strange errors.

Thanks,

David