[Alpine-info] PINERC file for accessing Gmail

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Sat Jan 14 11:40:22 PST 2023

Carlos,

Thank you for this. I have no idea how alpine can be used for different
email accounts and how different passwords can be saved.

Can you direct me to information that shows how this can be done? It would
be very useful. Some of the blind users have gone to gmx.com but their
support of application specific passwords is intermittent, I guess this is
because they require a payment to have it work while gmail application
specific password access is provided without cost.

How can I use alpine with different accounts?

Thanks for your help.
David