[Alpine-info] SIGABRT when answering to a certain mail

Eduardo Chappa alpine.chappa at yandex.com
Thu Mar 9 07:34:05 PST 2023

On Thu, 9 Mar 2023, Ferdinand Goldmann wrote:

> Hi,

> alpine just crashed on me (version 2.26, latest git clone from the repo)

> when trying to reply to a mail in my mailbox.

Dear Ferdinand,

is there any chance that I can see the message that made Alpine crashed?
I do not need the text of the message, but if you know how to edit the
attachments in the message and delete them, so I can add my own, that
would help in order to debug this problem. The original message is best,
but if you cannot, please help me the best you can.

Thank you.

--
Eduardo