[Alpine-info] quick alpine filtering question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu May 18 11:08:57 PDT 2023

Hi Folks,
My access and use of Alpine is tied to how Dreamhost configures the tool
with their hosting service.
Saying that in case it impacts the answer.
Unfortunately dreamhost does not associate a spam filter with much direct
association with the mail clients, i. e. I cannot go through a list and
mark that list is not spam getting them moved back to my inbox.
Is there any way to select and forward several emails from one folder to
another in alpine?
For example, I can in pine select and save, its one way I have moved items
before.
Sorry if the solution is obvious, but my personal experience of alpine is
not positive via dreamhost. I fear risking content I cannot recover.
Thanks,
Karen