[Alpine-info] Strange Message in Index Sorting?

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Fri May 19 16:23:01 PDT 2023

Hi All: I am on a temporary setup with Alpine on a laptop with fechmail-and-an
imap, reading an index. Only today if I switch sorting to an arrival, I see
this strange message,
[NULL ice in paint_index_line: reg index, msgno=32 line=31]
For the most part when sorting by subject, its fine, but at times its taking a
while for an index to fillin. Also, some messages seem to be majicly leaving
before I expunge them. I trust when I get back on my main machine tomorrow I
won't see this. Thanks in advance for any guidance
Chime