[Alpine-info] more than one signiture?

Milt Epstein mepstein at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 18 21:05:09 PDT 2023

I'm not sure the specific behavior you've asked about is possible
(although I'm guessing someone will respond more definitively on that
shortly), but what I've done is define "patterns" (may also be called
"rules" and/or "roles") that specify which signature file to use (and
perhaps other features of the message); patterns are selected by
certain features of the message, like who it's to and/or which folder
you're in. (This may be better than the functionality you're asking
about, since it will automatically pick the right signature -- if
patterns can distinguish the right scenarios.)

Rules can be found by going to the main menu ("M") then Rules ("R").
The type of rule you want is a "Role", so you select that next. You
can take a look at what's in there, to see if it will serve your
purposes.

Milt Epstein
mepstein at illinois.edu