[Alpine-info] Calling a windows Browser from Alpine in WSL Ubuntu?

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Feb 17 19:40:24 PST 2024

Hi All: Looks like Alpine will be an easiest mail client for my Wife in
windows11, as she is also blind. However, trying to define a browser has been a
challenge. You can type this path on a commandline, works well, but whether we
put this path in config or when it says "define now" we type it in. Alpine
still won't run with it. Maybe back slashes are an issue, but my Linux expert
escaped them. Here is the path
/mnt/c/Program\ Files\ \(x86\)/Microsoft/Edge/Application/msedge.exe
Back again live. An actual windows version of Alpine hardly had any options,
but much worse, even with block cursor enabled, it wouldn't read her inbox with
NVDA, her windows screen-reader. But now Power-Shell reads quite well. Can
any1 please suggest how to best input this browser so she can click on links to
Zoom meetings. Thanks so much in advance
Chime