[Rosebowl] 83 maybe minus some more?

Olson4 husky4 at charter.net
Fri Feb 3 20:01:39 PST 2006

Perhaps some of the walk-ons already on the team have received scholarships
and I'm just not aware of it.  So we may well be at 85.
As far as place kickers, I think Ryan Perkins is expected to win the job
this year.  However, he has not yet kicked in a college game.  I hope
Braunstein sticks around for his senior season as insurance in case Perkins
doesn't pan out as expected.
Dan Milsten is one player I won't be surprised to hear has retired due to
injury.  I don't think he has ever recovered from that cheap shot hit he
took against OSU in 2004.

Go Dawgs,
Rick