[Rosebowl] Good and bad weekend for former Huskies

Max Waugh fiznatty at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:14:46 PST 2006

The game was a major bummer, wasn't it?  I'm not usually overly emotional
when it comes to sports, but I feel terrible.

Despite the fact that half of the city feels like the refs robbed the
Seahawks, I think that they also played their worst game since Week 1.
Everything that went wrong in this game--penalties, dropped balls, missed
kicks, etc.--happened at the absolute worst time.

I feel Seattle is a better team than Pittsburgh, and really blew an
opportunity... this goes down with the missed chances by the '93-94 Sonics
and the '01 Mariners in my book.

Max