[Rosebowl] OU is losing its mind

Max Waugh fiznatty at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 08:28:32 PDT 2006

>From: "Gregory Fisher" <gsfisher at alaska.net>
>
>Well, it isn't "play by my rules" exactly is it?--and that was the point.
>It's play by the rules.  Big difference.

Funny thing is, nobody is arguing that the Pac-10 is playing by "its own
rules."  The only situation in which that might be the case is in regards to
the Pac-10 policy to use their own refs for their interconference home
games... but Oklahoma acquiesced to that and used their own officials when
they hosted the Huskies for that reason.

They're all the same rules.  The Pac-10 refs just screwed up this time when
it came to enforcing them.