[Rosebowl] only 13 days on the job and ...

John Walsh jmwalsh4633 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 24 04:36:10 PST 2009

Does Oregon still have a cheerleading contingent meeting and greeting (and whatever) their new potential recruits?

Perhaps that is where we go wrong.   Instead of replicating a game day experience,  we should replicate the after game activities.

I'm kidding, of course,  but is there a conference wide person that's job it is to ensure everyone follows the same rules,  and no one gains an advantage?

Just curious.