[Rosebowl] game day Utah

Les Sargeant les at us-mechanical.com
Mon Oct 3 09:41:26 PDT 2011

Greg,

Very prophetic comments, keep it up!

Les

_____

From: rosebowl-bounces at mailman1.u.washington.edu
[mailto:rosebowl-bounces at mailman1.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of
gsfisher at gci.net
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:29 AM
To: rosebowl at u.washington.edu
Subject: [Rosebowl] game day Utah

I think our running game will be more along the edge than between the
tackles in an attempt to minimize their size and to tire them out. Polk
got a ton of yards running around the edge.

On defense, I continue to think that our rush defense is better than it
seems right now. Rush defense was excellent, holding Utah to less than 27
inches per carry, with the longest run being 6 yards.

On special teams, I think we are going to have a monster day today. Monster
was right, fumble recovery for a touchdown on the first play of the game set
the tone.

But a win quite likely propels the Huskies back into the Top 25. Close,
#28.

Go Huskies!

Gregory