missed messages from TWEETERS digest 1707

Dan Victor dcv at scn.org
Wed Mar 24 10:23:49 PST 1999

You're right again, Ter.  It looks as though the first part of digest 1707
came out in MIME and the second part in NOMIME.

Try reading what you may have missed at Jack Siler's page :

   http://www-stat.wharton.upenn.edu/~siler/TWET.html

Another possibity is to read from the Tweeters archives on the Web.
Both of these are linked from the Tweeters Digests page :

   http://weber.u.washington.edu/~dvictor/digest.html

At least today's digest 1708 looks complete.  Whew!

Good digesting,

	Dan Victor, Seattle, WA   <mailto:dcv at scn.org>
         Tweeters = http://weber.u.washington.edu/~dvictor/