eurodot/eurokestrel?

Hal Opperman halop at accessone.com
Tue Nov 16 08:26:56 PST 1999

>At 6:51 AM -0800 11/16/99, Deborah Wisti-Peterson wrote:
>
>all whining aside, can anyone please please please tell me when the
>eurasian dotterel ("eurodot") and the eurasian kestrel were last seen?

The last report of the Eurasian Dotterel at Ocean Shores was by Bill
Shelmerdine and Ken Knittle on Friday, November 5.  The last
confirmed report of the Eurasian Kestrel on the Samish Flats was by
Scott Downes and Ryan Shaw on Thursday, November 11.  If there are
more recent reports I have not seen them.

Hal Opperman
Washington BirdBox Administrator
Medina, Washington
mailto:halop at accessone.com