Huge Orange-crowned Warbler flock

Mike Patterson celata at
Wed Apr 26 18:48:38 PDT 2000

I was taking my evening constitutional along the path
behind Clatsop Community College and came across a flock
of 30 to 40 ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLERS working through the
understory of elders.  This is easily the largest single
flock of OCWA I have ever encountered.

Mike Patterson               Alas, to wear the mantle of Galileo,
Astoria, OR                  it is not enough to be persecuted
celata at            by an unkind establishment,
                             you must also be right.
                                                     ---Robert Park