Huge Orange-crowned Warbler flock

Mike Patterson celata at pacifier.com
Wed Apr 26 18:48:38 PDT 2000

I was taking my evening constitutional along the path
behind Clatsop Community College and came across a flock
of 30 to 40 ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLERS working through the
understory of elders.  This is easily the largest single
flock of OCWA I have ever encountered.

--
Mike Patterson               Alas, to wear the mantle of Galileo,
Astoria, OR                  it is not enough to be persecuted