Blue Jays

Cliff Drake ardea at uswest.net
Sun Oct 15 22:07:13 PDT 2000

Hi all,

"The jays you are seeing ,Stellar Jay"

I may be wrong, but aren't Scrub Jays also fairly "common" in the Willamette
Valley of Oregon? I saw one this summer in Milwaukie OR. on the shores of
the Willamette. Gaston is not that far away... (I saw a pair of real Blue
Jays in January, but that was at Sandbanks Provincial Park S of Trenton
Ontario. I have no idea what any self respecting bird was doing on the N
shore of Lake Ontario in mid January, it must have been 40 below.)

Cliff Drake
Seattle WA
ardea at uswest.net