Canada Geese Subspecies/WBNU

Michael Hobbs Hummer at isomedia.com
Mon Oct 30 22:09:29 PST 2000

Auxilliary markers such as neck rings on geese can be reported through the Bird
Banding Lab - see http://www.pwrc.nbs.gov/bbl/homepage/aboutaux.htm

They will pass on the tag numbers and locations to the research team
responsible for the banding.

== Michael Hobbs
== Washington Ornithological Society webmaster
== http://www.wos.org
== WOSweb at wos.org