N.Mockingbird at Brownsmead - 4/3/2001

Mike Patterson celata at pacifier.com
Tue Apr 3 10:50:30 PDT 2001

Michelle and I relocated the NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD first
report at Brownsmead Sunday.  It was singing (we heard it
before we saw it) from a holly tree near the grange.  If
you chase this bird be at your extra most courteous best,
as the good people of Brownsmead can be sensitive.  Do
not park on the roadway, use the parking area at the grange.

The male TUFTED DUCK was on the middle sewage pond this morning.

A single BARN SWALLOW was at the Neawanna on Sunday; at
least two were at Brownsmead today.  Neal Maine reports an
OSPREY at Warrenton from last week.  CASPIAN TERNS are now
here good in numbers.

SAVANNA SPARROWS and ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLERS are also being
seen at multiple sites
--
Mike Patterson               Alas, to wear the mantle of Galileo,
Astoria, OR                  it is not enough to be persecuted