Stakeouts/Birdathon

Colin Thoreen chemical_corps at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 28 06:21:26 PDT 2001

Hello everyone my name is Colin Thoreen. I am doing my "Big Day" Birdathon
on May 19-20 I was wondering if anyone knew of any rarities or for sure owl
spots (Western Screech). All info is confidential, as not to be disclosed so
the birds are disturbed the least. If you can Help thank you nd I will be
hearing from you soon.

	-Colin Thoreen

Read on if you would consider supporting the Birdathon.

	Hello, I have been participating in Birdathon for the past three years with
Gene Hunn, Lee Barnes, and Brendan McGarry. We cram into a van for a solid
24hrs and hit the state. In 1999 we found 146 sp and in 2000 we found 139 sp
but with 8 sp of owls. Money raised during Birdathon goes to Seattle Audubon
Society educational and environmental programs. A donation would be greatly
appreciated and very helpful. If you can help please send check made out to
Seattle Audubon Society to Colin Thoreen 10000 Lake Shore BLVD N.E. Seattle
WA 98125. Thank you very much. All donators will receive complete trip write
ups expect for exact spots on "secret" birds.

Colin Thoreen
Age 15
Seattle WA
teenbirder at hotmail.com