Who could this be?

Jack Kintner kintner at nas.com
Fri Aug 3 20:22:14 PDT 2001

Tweeters, alas, has more rudeness than one might reasonably expect,
especially when rookies log on with questions.  Some few self-proclaimed
long-time birders really need to lighten up and think about who's on their
side and who is not.  These days we need every vote we can get for all
kinds of reasons.  I suspect that much of this comes from people who have
been in positions of some power and isolation - something that's quite
common in the San Juans, for example - but such braying nonsense just
drives people away and looks to the rest of us like a symptom as opposed to
something rational and worthy of anything more than a "shift-delete."

Jack Kintner    kintner at nas.com    Blaine, WA