Astoria Mitigation Bank Red-shoulder relocated

Mike Patterson celata at
Tue Dec 18 21:15:28 PST 2001

Todd Thornton apparently relocated the RED-SHOULDERED HAWK
that has been hanging around the Astoria Airport Mitigation
Bank, yesterday.  That brings the count-week total to 15.

Mike Patterson               When I despair, I remember
Astoria, OR                   that all through history
celata at           the way of truth and love have always won.
                             There have been tyrants, and murderers,
                              and for a time they can seem invincible,
                              but in the end they always fall.
                              Think of it...always.
                                                - Mahatma Gandhi