Astoria Mitigation Bank Red-shoulder relocated

Mike Patterson celata at pacifier.com
Tue Dec 18 21:15:28 PST 2001

Todd Thornton apparently relocated the RED-SHOULDERED HAWK
that has been hanging around the Astoria Airport Mitigation
Bank, yesterday.  That brings the count-week total to 15.

--
Mike Patterson               When I despair, I remember
Astoria, OR                   that all through history

http://www.pacifier.com/~mpatters/bird/bird.html