RBA: Possible Hooded Oriole at Seaside

Mike Patterson celata at pacifier.com
Sun Dec 23 08:20:25 PST 2001

Steve Warner called at 07:45 this morning to report a
likely HOODED ORIOLE coming to his feeder.  Todd Thornton
and I are off to check it out in moments.

Steve's house is about 2 blocks south of the High School
on Holladay (about 17th St, I think).  If you chased last
year's Tropical Kingbird and Mountain Chickadee in Seaside
you know where it is.

--
Mike Patterson               When I despair, I remember
Astoria, OR                   that all through history

http://www.pacifier.com/~mpatters/bird/bird.html