New eagles nest

Betty Boyd critrhse at
Sun Feb 11 13:21:38 PST 2001

Hi Tweeters

Yesterday, 2-10-01, I did some birding in Sequim and Port Angeles.  Along Marine drive in  Sequim, we saw a apair of adult eagles with what appeared to be the beginnings of a nest.  One of the eagles flew ofdf, and when it came back, it had a twig/little branch about 18 inches long in its beak.  It put in down on the beginnings of the nest.  Was exciting to watch!

We went to P.A. to Linclon park.  The emperor goose is still there.  There are some mixed up ducks there also.  Dark brown ducks with dark greenish heads.  some of these had green on  their backs.  Moscovy/mallard hybreds ?  the ones with out the green backs, but dark brown to black - black duck and mallard cross?  All the mixed up mallards are interesting..

B etty
criterhse at