Eagle with tagged? wing

Melissa McKenzie bmsh.mckenzie at gte.net
Sat Jan 6 12:43:25 PST 2001

Yesterday while I stood talking with some other folks at my son's school I
spotted a bald eagle flying over.  It was fairly high up so couldn't see
much in the way of detail.  One thing that was very obvious though was what
appeared to be an orange tag on the birds right wing about mid way between
the shoulder and the elbow.

Time was approximately 3:20 pm, location was off of 116th NE just north of
Northrup.  I don't know if anyone is interested, but I thought I would pass
it along.

Melissa McKenzie (bmsh.mckenzie at gte.net)
Kenmore By The Lake

When you really start looking...You see things through different eyes.