RAVEN!

lgaebe lgaebe at email.msn.com
Thu Jan 11 17:34:04 PST 2001

Hi Tweeties!

I think I saw a rare sight the other day.  As I was heading out the door
early one morning I heard a flock of crows heading off for a morning of
mischeif and troublemaking.  In the group of crows was a HUGE crow shape
making a gutteral "gronk" sound.  It had to have been a raven hanging out
with it's city cousins.  The crows weren't mobbing the raven, everybody was
just flying off to the south over my apartment building like they always do.
I live on the edge of Kent near the Green River.

How often will ravens hang out with crows?

Lydia In Kent,
Back on line!