Jack Kintner kintner at nas.com
Mon Jun 11 10:24:23 PDT 2001

I put out the newspaper for recycling this morning and the sports section
with the picture of Ray Bourque holding the Stanley Cup was on top and a
nesting pair (site's in my front yard) of Northwestern crows landed on it
looking for food but noticed the photo and, like everyone else, got a
little choked as well. I knew they were intelligent birds, but hockey fans?