Digiscoping

Jack Kintner kintner at nas.com
Sun Jun 17 13:03:00 PDT 2001

Not sure you want this kind of data, but yesterday my wife and I saw a
mature turkey vulture eating something alongside the road next to (as if
sharing??) a raven.  This was on the "Litttle River Road" just south of
Port Angeles (it runs from the "Black Diamond" road to Lake Dawn near the
Olympic Natl. Park Hurricane Ridge entrance ).

Jack Kintner    kintner at nas.com Blaine, WA