Colockum Pass (LONG)

Gayle Benton gbenton at rockisland.com
Thu Jun 21 14:06:49 PDT 2001

Hi Tweets,
Am heading out tomorrow for the east side and like to hit as many spots as I
can. Would someone give me the general area of Colockum Road? Am heading
down to our 2nd Annual Meeting of the Seattle Butterfly Group in Dayton but
I always try to see some new country on these trips and new Washington
birds. Thankyou in advance.
Gayle Benton
Orcas Island, WA
gbenton at rockisland.com