White-faced Ibis-review species???

Michael Hobbs Hummer at isomedia.com
Sat Jun 9 21:04:50 PDT 2001

The most recent checklist from the Washington Bird Records Committee is dated
April 1999, and is on the web at http://www.wos.org/WAList99.htm. The WBRC has
met since then, but they have not yet published their results, so as of right
now the list of review species is from 1999. Please continue to use that list
until the WBRC summarizes their procedings in WOSNews (at which time the web
will be updated).

== Michael Hobbs
== Washington Ornithological Society webmaster
== http://www.wos.org
== WOSweb at wos.org