euro guide

Gary Bletsch garybletsch at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 12:26:08 PDT 2001

Dear Tweeters,

I agree 100 percent with Dennis Paulson on the new Euro guide; am in Europe now using it, and have been leaving other heavy books in the car. I have only one tiny complaint about it, and that only as an English teacher: the translator left all those Nordic exclamation points in there, and the result is, apparently, the English-language bird book with the record number of exclamatory sentences!!!

Gary Bletsch

Yanbu, Saudi Arabia