Quake & Animals my $.02 worth

Calliopehb at aol.com Calliopehb at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 19:29:07 PST 2001

Hi Tweeters,
As I sat at my dining room table working on my daughters taxes the world
began to shake and shudder. I looked around and my fine cat Trouble was no
where to be found. Moments before he was on the floor next to me.  I rushed
outside and waited until things settled. I then realized that the
neighborhood dogs (for which there are many), were barking like mad.  I went
back inside and found my fine cat Trouble as far under my bed as possible.  I
think I will rename him Coward it's more fitting.
Happy birding,
Beth Thompson
Arlington WA