Clatsop County rare bird round-up

Mike Patterson celata at pacifier.com
Tue Nov 6 17:18:20 PST 2001

Sue Hinton pictures of the hummingbird that was visiting her
feeder in October have come back and they appear to be a
BROAD-BILLED HUMMINGBIRD.

http://home.pacifier.com/~mpatters/obrc/bbhu20011014.html

The TROPICAL KINGBIRD reported this morning by Steve Warner
was re-located at 5th and Downing in Seaside, about 13 blocks
south of its original location.

The BROWN THRASHER was easily found this morning eating
blackberries and scratching around in the leaf litter.  Getting
decent video was no so easy.

No word on the Coffenbury Lake NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD since
the failed attempt yesterday.

--
Mike Patterson               When I despair, I remember
Astoria, OR                   that all through history

http://www.pacifier.com/~mpatters/bird/bird.html