shooting wee flitters

Douglas F Daily dfdaily at juno.com
Tue Nov 13 17:54:07 PST 2001

GC Kinglets are like mushrooms. When we go mushroom hunting,
you just can't see some of them until they're ready to be seen.
There've been times where I know I was surrounded by kinglets,
but until I could see one, I couldn't see any.
Then once you see one, they're everywhere.

I've never successfully pished a kinglet.

After a long absence, we had our first Am. goldfinch at the thistle
feeder.
Pinesiskins next!

Douglas Daily, Patricia Federighi, Bargello      ^       ^
Northgate, Seattle, WA                                    o   o
mailto: dfdaily at juno.com                                    --
                                                                     \
\_/   /