Photos of the dead dolphin

Mike Patterson celata at
Fri Nov 30 15:44:34 PST 2001

I went out to help salvage the dolphin I found this
morning on Clatsop Beach.  It appears to be a STRIPED
DOLPHIN rather than a Common Dolphin.

Still pretty cool, though.

Mike Patterson               When I despair, I remember
Astoria, OR                   that all through history
celata at           the way of truth and love have always won.
                             There have been tyrants, and murderers,
                              and for a time they can seem invincible,
                              but in the end they always fall.
                              Think of it...always.
                                                - Mahatma Gandhi