Photos of the dead dolphin

Mike Patterson celata at pacifier.com
Fri Nov 30 15:44:34 PST 2001

I went out to help salvage the dolphin I found this
morning on Clatsop Beach.  It appears to be a STRIPED
DOLPHIN rather than a Common Dolphin.

Still pretty cool, though.

http://home.pacifier.com/~neawanna/observatory/strdol.html

--
Mike Patterson               When I despair, I remember
Astoria, OR                   that all through history

http://www.pacifier.com/~mpatters/bird/bird.html