Western Birder website

Mike Patterson celata at pacifier.com
Wed Oct 24 08:27:57 PDT 2001

If you have a website with a link to the Western Birder
website you may want to consider temporarily disabling
the link.  It has apparently been hacked and reroutes
to a decidedly not-about-birds page.

--
Mike Patterson               When I despair, I remember
Astoria, OR                   that all through history

http://www.pacifier.com/~mpatters/bird/bird.html