Marymoor Park Reports

Lynn & Carol Schulz linusq at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 26 10:54:12 PDT 2001

Reading Michael Hobbs' reports is great.  Going on his birdwalks is great
too.  I live down in DesMoines (south of SeaTac Airport), and I go all the
way up there to do the birdwalks on occasion.  I always learn something.
Where else are you going to get great looks at Lincoln's Sparrows and
Accipiters and have great folks to bird with?  They occasionally get a
"surprise" bird too.
They meet on Weds at 7:30am these days.  I'm a little fuzzy on directions,
but I
know you go in the main entrance to Marymoor Park, drive on the main road in
the park past the park bldgs. on the right, and finally turn right, driving
past the Pea Patch gardens.  Drive to the end of the parking lots.  Trails
start near the Sammamish Slough.
You'll enjoy birding w/ Michael, even in the rain.
Yours, Carol Schulz
DesMoines
linusq at worldnet.att.net