Cats in a Nature Preserve?

Margaret Parkinson margparkie at attbi.com
Tue Jan 29 14:20:26 PST 2002

Thank you, Susan, for putting some words of wisdom into this horrible
discussion. You are entirely correct and I am glad to see this information
shared here. Unneutered/spayed feral cats are a much greater threat to
everyone, birds included, than assisted ones. I admire the work of such
people (and have even been known to do some of it myself.)

Margaret Parkinson
U. District. Seattle.