Default Parking Lot Birds/Brewers Blackbirds

Lydia Gaebe Bishop LGAEBE at msn.com
Fri Jan 11 07:27:56 PST 2002

Tweeties!

Brewers Blackbirds seem to be "default parking lot birds" in many areas. They like to hang out in massive numbers at the SuperMall in Auburn and around the bussinesses at Meeker and Washington in Kent. I've not seen any up here in Snohomish County parking lots. It seems like gulls and crows are the "default" bird at Frontier Village near Lake Stevens.
Brewers Blackbirds were THE parking lot bird down in Bakersfield, CA. And I was sure surprised to see them up here in the Puget Sound area!

Lydia