Western Bluebirds

Meredith and/or Dave Spencer merdave at televar.com
Thu Jan 17 09:06:27 PST 2002

While in Twisp Jan. 16th we went to see the Yellow-throated
Warbler. Just this side of Richard Murray's home there is a Mt. Ash tree
where we saw 5 Western Bluebirds feeding on the berries. Beautiful sight
for January!!!

The Yellow-throated Warbler has become very possessive of the meal worm
tray at Dave Dunn's and was seen several times in very few
minutes. Wonder what it is about Twisp??? On the way up and back from
Brewster we easily saw 24 Bald Eagles. Meredith Spencer