Controversy and discussion CAN be good thing

kate hammill katehammill75 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:17:52 PST 2002

Tweeters:
Well here we go again....
A few perfectly normal folk send out a few perfectly normal emails about a
subject that DOES relate to birds and because it is "controversial" we can't
discuss it. Not only can't we discuss it, it is actually BANNED. Amazing! If
this site gets any blander you'll need to turn up the brightness on the
monitor just to see the print!
The you-know-what issue IS a VERY IMPORTANT BIRD RELATED ISSUE, if we can't
discuss "controversial" issues, what's the point?

Kate Hammill
Seattle, Wa 98103
katehammill75 at hotmail.com