What I meant by remarks about GGO'S

MARK BILTZ vickibiltz at msn.com
Sat Jun 29 09:47:55 PDT 2002

Tweeters, I am so afraid, that I have been terribly misunderstood, and
perhaps my own fault as I re-read my posting on the owls. Charlie didn't
want them to be top secret, he merely upon consultingwith Ryan felt it best
to post to personal requests, as many do with nesting birds. This too is my
emphasis on nesting birds. And I didn't  mean that only certain birders be
given information at all. I am terribly sorry for the wording of my letter.
I have been feeling rather somber due to family illness, and it came across
much too seriously in my posting. I apoligize for that. I do think all
birders should get to see birds. It is just the communication of locations I
am concerned about. Charlie didn't ask them to be secret, only use
discretion in reporting. Sorry for the rift my post caused.
  Vicki Biltz  Bonney Lake (currently in Ks.) vickibiltz at msn.com