phainopepla questions

Deborah Wisti-Peterson nyneve at u.washington.edu
Fri Mar 15 09:55:49 PST 2002

hello again tweets,

so it turns out that i am planning TWO bird trips for the sunday.
if it doesn't get all gunky and snowy, it'll be a'tealing we shall
go, but if it is snowy, then my pal and i will stay closer to home
instead and will go for the painted bunting and phainopepla.

i already asked you all about your experience with the timing of
bunting appearances, however, i neglected to ask about the timing
of the phainopepla appearances. a quick peek at the archives
suggests that the phainopepla is very unpredictable and may not
even be in the area any longer. does anyone have any info to
share about either bird?

many thanks, kind tweets. good birding and stay safe this weekend.

regards,

 Deborah Wisti-Peterson, PhD Candidate     nyneve at u.washington.edu
Department of Zoology, University of Washington, Seattle, Wash, USA
   Visit me on the web: http://students.washington.edu/~nyneve/
           Love the creator? Then protect the creation.