Don't forget the BirdBox

Rachel Lawson RachelLawson at softhome.net
Sun Mar 3 21:24:10 PST 2002

Today, out on the Samish Flats, I ran into some birders from Oregon who
were looking for the Falcated Duck. They asked that I remind everyone
that, for birders visiting from outside of our area, the BirdBox is
sometimes the only way they have of getting up-to-the-minute news of
exciting rarities such as the Falcated Duck. Please report your sightings
to the BirdBox so that visitors (and residents who don't subscribe to
Tweeters) can get the information they need.

Thanks!
Rachel Lawson
BirdBox System Administrator
Seattle