Bird seed for Bunting viewing

Deborah Wisti-Peterson nyneve at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 7 07:22:44 PST 2002

i was thinking that bringing a box of doughnuts or nice cookies and
some fancy coffee or tea is an appropriate "payment" for those people
who are unlucky enough to have a rare bird feeding in their yard that
i want to see.

regards,

Deborah Wisti-Peterson, PhD Candidate nyneve at u.washington.edu
Department of Zoology, University of Washington, Seattle, Wash, USA
Visit me on the web: http://students.washington.edu/~nyneve/
Love the creator? Then protect the creation.