Turdus! Turdus! Turdus!

GizaTheCat at aol.com GizaTheCat at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 10:05:46 PST 2002

Greetings Tweets!

I've got a Robin question.....

How many varieties of Robins do we have in the Puget Sound area? I spotted
one in my yard that was smaller and a bit chunkier than most, had a very dark
head and deep orange breast and no streaks on its chin. It was rather like a
Varied Thrush without the stripes and markings. I know it was a robin
because of its longish yellowish bill.

Please send a private reply in addition to responding on the list. AOL turns
Tweeters into a Mime file that has to be converted into a Word file before I
can read it! Any advice on this? MSN kept knocking me off Tweets and that's
why I'm here.

Lydia Gaebe Bishop
Somewhere near Lake Cassidy, Snohomish County, WA